- Provides stability for gravel covering of flat roofs to protect the waterproof roofing membrane from adverse weather.
- Can also replace concrete slabs around up to 2 metres wide around buildings with inaccessible flat roofs.
- The product must be laid in accordance with the recommendations set out in DTU 43.1.
- The cells must be filled to the top.
- Type/grade of gravel: 8/16 mm.
- Gravel stabilisation for inaccessible flat roofs of buildings:
- - more than 28 metres high in Zone 1 (all locations) or Zone 2 (standard locations)
- - more than 20 metres high in Zone 2 (exposed locations) or Zone 3 (standard locations)
- - of any height in Zone 3 (exposed locations) or Zone 4 (all locations)
- 40 mm
- Pallet packaging
- 60 items - 55.20 m2
- Overall dimension
- 1 155 x 800 mm
- Usable area
- 0,92 m2
- Truck packaging
- 1 821,60 m2
- Volume / weight of gravel per m2
- 37,5 litres - 46 kg +/- 2 kg
- Type of decorative finish
- 100% recycled polypropylene
- Usable dimensions
- 1 150 mm x 800 mm x 40 mm*
- 2.3 kg
- Cell structure
- Hexagonal (honeycomb) / Diameter: 42 mm
- Integral 60g/m2 geotextile membrane
- Temperature resistance
- -30°C to +60°C
- UV resistance
- Frost resistance
PROCAP - Use on technical or private flat roofs accessible to pedestrians and protected with stabilised gravel, or on green flat roofs and roof gardens
Keeps gravel in place
Easy to handle: a lightweight product.
Easy and quick to lay.
Can be cut to size
100% recycled material.
|Cross-section of Procap||Cross-section of flat roof terrace with stabilised gravel protection|
Flat roof terraces with pedestrian access.
Green and garden flat roof terraces. (Design and creation of paths)