- Adjustable 40 / 60mm riser pedestal to support paving and protect the waterproof membrane of flat roofs.
- The paving used must be self-supporting and compliant with class T7 or T11.
- For use with ceramic tiles, please refer to the ‘Ceramic tiles on waterproof membranes’ Professional Rules (July 2019 edition).
- The average requirement is 7 riser pedestals per m2 for 40 x 40 cm paving slabs and 5 riser pedestals per m2 for 50 x 50 cm paving slabs.
- 40-60 mm
- 60 items per bag
- Pallet packaging
- 16 bags - 960 items
- Type of decorative finish
- 100% recycled polypropylene
- Height: 9 mm / Thickness: 3 mm / Quantity: 4
- Flange diameter
- 208 mm - Ground contact area greater than 300 cm2
- Riser head diameter
- 120 mm - Bearing contact area greater than 100 cm2
- Temperature resistance
- -30°C to +60°C
- UV resistance
- Frost resistance
- Crush test strength
- when loaded to more than 1 tonne
Millimetre-accurate screw adjustment, with no additional tools required.
Self-locking grooves for extra ground support.
Riser pedestal base chamfered to avoid damaging flat roof membranes, multi-perforated to prevent water retention.
Crush resistance greater than 1 tonne.
|Schematic cross-section of a flat roof paved using riser pedestals||
Flat roof terraces with pedestrian access.
Garden roof terraces