- Adjustable 20 / 30mm riser pedestal designed to support the joists used to create flat roof terraces and protect the waterproof roofing membrane.
- French technical standard DTU 43.1 requires the use of riser pedestals between 50 and 200 mm in height.
- Allow for an average of 4 riser pedestals per m2.
- 20-30 mm
- 60 items per box
- Pallet packaging
- 25 boxes - 1500 items
- Type of decorative finish
- 100% recycled polypropylene
- Flange diameter
- 208 mm - Ground contact area greater than 300 cm2
- Riser head diameter
- 120 mm - Bearing contact area greater than 100 cm2
- Joist support tab - Height
- 25 mm
- Temperature resistance
- -30°C to +60°C
- UV resistance
- Frost resistance
- Crush test strength
- when loaded to more than 1 tonne
Millimetre-accurate screw adjustment, with no additional tools required.
Self-locking grooves for extra ground support.
Riser pedestal base chamfered to avoid damaging flat roof membranes, multi-perforated to prevent water retention.
Crush resistance greater than 1 tonne.
Flat roof terraces with pedestrian access.
Garden roof terraces